For our designer gowns manufactured based on your choices (exact style, size, and color), there are no returns or exchanges. Our designers do not accept any returns, therefore, we do not offer returns or exchanges.
For our designer gowns we have available for immediate purchase, there are no returns or exchanges. We will offer discounts based on the individual gown's condition. These gowns are known as "Floor Samples."
We carefully inspect every order to ensure all orders are sent as requested. Should you need further assistance with an order, please contact us within 2 business days from the time the carrier delivers to the designated shipping address.
Cancellation: We understand that you may change your mind about the item selected. We will gladly cancel any order as long as it has not been processed and shipped. If your selection has been processed and shipped, the order will follow our Return Policy for all purchases stated above.
All Sales are Final. By submitting payment for your purchase(s), you are authorizing your purchase and you acknowledge that all purchases made are nonrefundable. We are available to consult with you before you purchase. Please feel free to contact us.
1. All Sales are Final. This final sale policy is consistent with the industry standard for bridal and special occasion apparel.
Jordan's Modern Bride and Groom is not responsible for conditions or events beyond our control. No refunds or exchanges of any kind will be honored.
2. Please allow approximately 7 to 14 days (approximately 1-2 weeks) on all orders available for immediate shipping. These items are likely to include accessories like jewelry, headpieces, shoes, socks and in-stock wedding apparel and accessories.
3. Please allow approximately 2-4 months on all orders placed with custom color, style and size. These items are made when ordered, therefore more time is necessary to orders are placed. Rush orders are available for an additional fee.
Jordan's Modern Bride and Groom is not responsible for:
1. Mistakes due to measurements. Changes in sizing due to pregnancies, weight loss or weight gain, etc. Incorrect sizing due to a customer’s specific request for a particular size. Most of our gowns are alteration friendly and may be necessary to receive a custom fit. Alteration fees are not included in the price of the gown.
2. Color Selection. The purchaser has consulted the manufactures color chart and assumes the responsibility that the colors and trims listed are the correct desired colors. Dye lots cannot be guaranteed between different style numbers and different fabrics.
3. Inspection of all merchandise will be done before leaving the store. Items labeled "Floor Sample" will also be fully inspected. All features that are not in new or new-like condition will be fully disclosed to you so that you can be firm on your purchase.